Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
New feature: Fake Packet Mode, activate with
This feature is surprisingly effective against many DPI systems.
Known bugs: fake HTTP packets are not getting sent if only Fake Packet Mode is activated, without any other HTTP options (#150)
This is third release candidate of v0.1.5
- Bugfix: skip loopback and impostor packets injected by other WFP software. Fixes Malwarebytes Web Protection and GoodbyeDPI DNS redirection incompatibility (#53).
This is second release candidate of v0.1.5
- Bugfix: -f and -e options could not be used if any preset is enabled
- Bugfix: Enable PIE, High Entropy ASLR and add more warnings to Makefile
- Bugfix: Correctly handle WoW64 in .cmd scripts (fixes #61)
- Misc: WinDivert 1.4 support
- Misc: Executables are now digitally signed
This is first release candidate of v0.1.5
- New feature: IPv6 filtering support
- New feature: IPv6 dns redirection (
- New feature: Custom IP ID filtering (
- Bugfix: Make sure to search DLLs only in safe path, not in current working dir
- Bugfix: Fix crash on error (free→LocalFree)
- Information message: Print KB3033929 message with scary notification
- Bugfix: Minor service fixes
- Bugfix: Fix build with -DDEBUG
- New feature: Windows Service support
- Bugfix: Apply HTTP Persistent fragmentation only for sufficiently large packets
- Minor bug fixes
- New TCP-level fragmentation for persistent (keep-alive) HTTP sessions. This fixes behaviour on some DPI which trace persistent sessions but do not reassemble packets.
- Blacklist feature. Blacklist file and blacklist updater are included in the archive.
- Cmd scripts for most common use cases in Russia and the rest of the world.
This is beta version
Scroll down for latest release.
- Flush DNS cache if --dns-addr is used
- Parse DNS packet only when DNS redirection is enabled
- Several small fixes of DNS-related code