Validic Connect Partner Authorization Page Frontend Template
This template is intended to serve as a guide for setting up the front-end of your Validic Connect Authorization page. Feel free to use it as-is or customize it to your brand -- we only ask that you follow a few best practices outlined in the Validic Connect documentation.
If you want to use this template, there are a few items you'll need to customize:
- Set the title of the page to reflect your brand.
- Update the customer logo image alt-text. The image tag is in auth_template.js because the image is set dynamically via a url encoded parameter that links to the customer logo.
- Update the partner logo image source and alt-text to fit your brand
- Update the form-signin-heading text with your name
- Update the 'Forgot Password' and 'Create an Account' links to point to the appropriate location for these actions.
Please keep the classes that begin with 'vc-' on the email, password, and submit button elements. These help with our automated testing of your integration.
Open an issue or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this template.