#DeeperCaves 0.4.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10
##How to Install:
###For Developers using Eclipse:
- Install Minecraft Forge as source and unzip the downloaded zip file
- Run ./gradlew SetupDecompWorkspace eclipse inside the unzipped folder
- Clone this repository
- Copy the src folder in place of the src folder created by Forge
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Run minecraft to create a mods folder
- Place the DeeperCaves-0.4.3-mc1.7.10.jar file into your mods folder inside your minecraft folder
If Forge is not loading the mod, check that you installed the DeeperCaves-0.4.3-mc1.7.10.jar file, not the DeeperCaves-0.4.3-mc1.7.10.zip file.
This mod adds many levels of caves below the default Overworld. See http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-discussion/suggestions/2311624-deeper-caves-caves-going-more-than-2-kilometers and http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2350259-deeper-caves-go-beyond-the-void-alpha for more info.
Developed with Forge 10.13.2.1291