a project for itc.
This project was started for the 2013 ITC at Cal Poly Pomona, the code that was completed by April 10 was what won us first place Against two competing teams from our school. We were the only team from Cal Poly Pomona to place first in our respective categories.
We are continuing to work on the project to polish it and add features to it, more out of pride, then a real need to finish it.
We decided to us VB.Net as the code because it is considered an RAD language and because the interface is easy to manipulate and play with.
- Add SQL Database and export feature
- Add information to all three of the views including but not limited to: graphs, charts, information, and general UI polish.
- Make the code more efficient.
- Add to the options for the student generator.
- Anything else that comes to mind really.