Please sign in to comment.
Turned the ReloadSprite() function back to a c++ one.
Linked to #112: As shirish reported having 'virtual function called' based segfault, and as the bug happens within the function that reload the sprite, I've suspected the map sprite reference badly taken has a map object one, or something similar. If it's not the case, at least this will be a cause less to see that bug, or it will throw the error from within a c++ function, which is more talkative with gdb. A more general global variable hunt is also to be made also to possibly get rid of that bug as well as the others.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 90 additions and 71 deletions.
- +0 −35 dat/actors/map_sprites.lua
- +2 −2 dat/maps/layna_forest/layna_forest_cave1_1.lua
- +2 −2 dat/maps/layna_forest/layna_forest_cave1_2.lua
- +2 −2 dat/maps/layna_forest/layna_forest_crystal.lua
- +2 −2 dat/maps/layna_forest/layna_forest_entrance.lua
- +2 −2 dat/maps/layna_forest/layna_forest_north_west.lua
- +2 −2 dat/maps/layna_forest/layna_forest_south_west.lua
- +4 −4 dat/maps/layna_forest/layna_forest_wolf_cave.lua
- +2 −1 src/common/global/global.cpp
- +3 −19 src/modes/map/map_objects.cpp
- +60 −0 src/modes/map/map_sprites.cpp
- +7 −0 src/modes/map/map_sprites.h
- +2 −0 src/modes/mode_bindings.cpp