Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Bug fixes and Enhancements
- PHP 7.0.x has now replaced PHP 5.5.x. See #844.
- Update PHPUnit to the latest stable 5.6.x version. See #1004
- Xdebug 2.4.0 is now built from source to provide PHP 7.0.x support. See #869.
- Disable Xdebug during provisioning so that Composer can operate at normal speed. See #971
- Improve the package installation check to avoid false positives. See #840.
vvv-nginx.confto be located in a project's subdirectory. See #852.
- Install the latest version of git via its PPA. See #872
- Assign names to pre, custom, default, and post provisioners to make
--provision-withpossible. See #806
nvmto provide access to multiple NodeJS versions. See #863
- Provide the NodeJS 6.x LTS release by default. See #1007
- Switch to NodeSource for NodeJS packages. See #779
query_cache_*config for MySQL to its proper place in the
[mysqld]section. See #925
- Allow WordPress core unit test database configuration to be supplied with environment variables. See #846.
- Use the correct command
wp core updatewhen updating WordPress with WP-CLI. See #958
- Remove the
core.svn.wordpress.orgWordPress trunk checkout from default provisioning.
develop.svn.wordpress.orgremains. See #921
- Checkout and initialize the
develop.svn.wordpress.orgrepository in a temporary (non-shared) directory. This addresses issues with a possible race condition during NPM package installation on a shared drive. See #969