Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add cosmetic improvements to provisioning. This cleans up quite a bit of the junk that displayed on many lines when it should have displayed on one. See #1247.
- Update ack-grep to 2.16. See #1148.
- Dashboard (
http://vvv.test) links now open in new tabs. See #1168.
- Speed up checking for
Vagrantfile. See #1182.
- Pass more configuration data to the VirtualBox VM on boot. See #1197.
- Link to
varyingvagrantvagrants.org's Add New Site in the
http://vvv.testdashboard. See #1220.
- Build the VirtualBox VM name from the Vagrant directory and path hash. See #1236.
- PHPCS is now installed via Composer. See #922.
- VVV now uses .test instead of .dev for new installs and the dashboard. See #583.
- Added the VIP minimum coding standards to PHPCS. See #1279.
- Fix a wrong path for phpcs and phpcbf executables. See #1200.
- Force Composer to use the
scriptsdirectory instead of
bin. See #1202.
- Fix bug installing
rvm(which broke MailCatcher). See #1235.
composer.json. See #1239.
- Ignore provision generated PHPCS files in Git. See #1276.
Many updates to VVV's documentation were made between the release of 2.0.0 and now. As of 2.1.0, the process to contributing to documentation has changed to use the varyingvagrantvagrants.org repository. This allows the workflow for shipping documentation changes to proceed separately from shipping VVV releases.