Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The Download button will now turn into a Stop button while there's a download going, should you want to abort it
- Improved the side label to have multiple lines
- Improved log readability by adding empty lines and splitting out long lines
- Fixed a crash while downloading modpacks with weird names (such as Material Energy^Natural Capital)
- Fixed trying to copy an override that already exists causing an error
- A modpack version can now be specified alongside the URL. (boatrite)
- Mods that couldn't be downloaded are now logged at the end of the process. (blk-addr)
- Added a Clear Output button the UI. (blk-addr)
- The CMPDL window can now be resized. (blk-addr)
- Downloading packs from the FTB site is now supported as long as a version name is present. Not providing one will give out an error message.
Added a User Agent to the request sent to CurseForge. Doing this means it won't return a 403 when downloading some packs. Thanks jmcaffee for figuring this out.
- Fixed a crash when downloading files with square brackets in the name (most relevant are CoFH's mods)
- Fixed crash on unix where the running dir wasn't located properly