Head to the site for a detailed overview and further instructions.
Here just a short overview:
- You can use Grunt or Webpack as task runner/bundler/loader.
- You can use a static site generator with Mangony.
- You can add Bootstrap, Foundation, Bourbon and Lost to your project
- You can enable hinting and linting
- You can add the complete Veams stack to your project
- You can build a technical HTML documentation
- You can create a React App with Redux, Redux-Observables and more.
- You have a mock API in place.
I recommend to install
If you only want to install the generator, just install it via:
npm install -g @veams/generator-veams.
I recommend to use
@veams/cli to scaffold projects, blueprints or something else.
If you want to start the generator without
@veams/cli you can do the following: