Tracking app using Google Maps API. Logs user input from the smart button Flic on a map display.
This interface displays data gathered from a wearable clicker button through an Android app and a Google Sheet IFTTT recipe. It was inspired by user research I did while working on a fitness tracker.
- record a "feeling" with a location they visit (thumbs up, thums down, heart)
- view all their past logs in a list view
- add and remove their logs from the map view
- save maps in the database
- remove logs from the database
Demo here (beware: first time loading is slow)
- Connect the server to Google Sheets to import real-time user data
- Display data in chronological order and allow users to filter it
- Enable adding descriptions and photos to logs and editing them
- Finish design (make it responsive)