- Adjusted method names for a consistent coding standard: classes are CamelCase with no underscores, methods are lowercase with underscores encouraged.
- Tweaks & improvements to MarkupGenerator.
- Added a couple unit tests for MarkupGenerator.
- Added phpdocs for the core NOUVEAU library; located in the theme's
- Updated NOUVEAU to use Zurb Foundation for Sites 6.2!
- NOUVEAU now uses PSR-4 class autoloading. No more manual requires!
- The main NV class is now accessed through a singleton:
- Global constants were removed and replaced with class properties. E.g.
- Applied WordPress coding standards to core NOUVEAU library.
- Created placeholder unit test scaffolding.
- Note: Some Foundation-oriented theme functions like
Theme::archive_nav()still need to be re-implemented.
- Improved Foundation integration into TinyMCE editor
- Added Foundation row/columns options to TinyMCE Formats dropdown
- Added "Clear Format" button to TinyMCE second bar
- Added some visual styles to TinyMCE visual editor to more easily spot/track rows, columns, & sections