Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Renamed the theme framework's core class from
- Removed the Core::get_path(), Core::get_url(), and Core::get_property() methods in favor of unobfuscated property access.
- Completely removed the unused RequirementsCheck class.
- Removed constant references from comment templates.
- Simplified NV namespace/folder structure.
_docsdirectory is no longer included in the distribution, but you can still use PhpDoc to generate your own.
- IDE-centric Improvement: Moved theme Paths and Urls into their own classes to clean up Core and improve code hinting in IDEs.
- IDE-centric Improvement: js files are now all kept in a single directory since IntelliJ/PhpStorm now aggregates them automatically (woohoo!)
- Removed codekit configs. CodeKit is easy enough to set up on your own, so it's unneccessary baggage in the distro.
- Moved changelog to it's own file
- Updated Foundation to 6.3.1
- Updated jQuery to 3.1.1
- Updated Motion UI to 1.2.2
- Updated WhatInput to 4.1.1
- Updated Foundation to 6.2.4
- Created more obvious separation of minified and source JS
- Converted all array literals to shorthand syntax
- Minor tweaks & documentation improvements
- Added Gulp support (although if you're not using CodeKit, you really are doing it wrong).
To use Gulp with NOUVEAU, switch to your theme's directory in your CLI and run
npm install, then
- Adjusted method names for a consistent coding standard: classes are CamelCase with no underscores, methods are lowercase with underscores encouraged.
- Tweaks & improvements to MarkupGenerator.
- Added a couple unit tests for MarkupGenerator.
- Added phpdocs for the core NOUVEAU library; located in the theme's
- Updated NOUVEAU to use Zurb Foundation for Sites 6.2!
- NOUVEAU now uses PSR-4 class autoloading. No more manual requires!
- The main NV class is now accessed through a singleton:
- Global constants were removed and replaced with class properties. E.g.
- Applied WordPress coding standards to core NOUVEAU library.
- Created placeholder unit test scaffolding.
- Note: Some Foundation-oriented theme functions like
Theme::archive_nav()still need to be re-implemented.
- Improved Foundation integration into TinyMCE editor
- Added Foundation row/columns options to TinyMCE Formats dropdown
- Added "Clear Format" button to TinyMCE second bar
- Added some visual styles to TinyMCE visual editor to more easily spot/track rows, columns, & sections