Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- The wallet is aimed at beginners who would like to use a simple one-click desktop wallet. This is a VeriSafe (VSF) and Cpollo (CPLO) token and Ethereum only wallet.
- If you have an existing installed version. Simply close the software and run the new installer to upgrade the wallet software.
- Always keep a secure backup of the seed used to generate the wallet.
- This version of the wallet interacts with the VeriSafe and CPOLLO contract.
Swap specific notes
- You can keep Cpollo tokens in this wallet ready for the swap.
- If you wish to move your Cpollo tokens after the swap, you can continue to use this version.
- After the swap you can use this wallet to see your VeriSafe tokens.
- Once the swap is complete a new version of the software will be released with reduced prominence of the Cpollo token.
- You can move VeriSafe Tokens using this version (0.0.7) of the wallet after the swap.
- This wallet will now show accurate VSF balances.
Recent Bug Fixes
- Fixed Incoming Cpollo transactions sometimes listed as duplicates. - Removed duplicates.
- Fixed Error displaying CPOLLO transactions. Used current API functions.
- Fixed Missing Ethereum transactions Edited code to now use Etherscan API.
Incoming Cpollo transactions list as duplicates.
- There is no price provider for VSF. The missing price for VSF is intentional.
- The web wallet is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.