Save to the Wayback Machine
Browser extension for quickly saving web pages to the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.
- Detects if a page can or can not be archived.
- See the last time a page was archived.
- Save pages, images and links via the right click menu.
- Open archived versions of pages, images and links via the right click menu.
- Keep track of the number of pages that you have archived.
The extension requires the following five permissions:
- Active Tab - Access details about the browser's current tab (URL, title and status).
- Storage - Load and save user options and statistics.
- Notifications - Create and display notifications.
- Context Menus - Create right click menu options.
- Data from archive.org & web.archive.org - Send and receive data from the Wayback Machine.
All notable changes to this project are documented in the CHANGELOG.
Code in this repository is licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 3. Details can be found in the LICENSE file.
This is an unofficial extension and is not sponsored, owned, or endorsed by the Internet Archive.