Grab the currently playing / last played song from a Last.fm account
- You will need an API key from https://www.last.fm/api - enter this in $key
- Enter the account username that you'd like to receive the most recent song played for in $user
- Edit the echo to suit your needs, or leave it as it is to display artwork alongside artist - title with a link to the Last.fm page.
Live example on https://verringer.com
- Only requires API key and username inputting and is ready to use.
- Failover to local artwork image if last.fm doesn't have artwork for that song.
- Artist, Album, Title, Song, URL, Profile & Artwork can all be implemented in to your output.
- Default output already set (
<a href="song"><img src="artwork">Artist - Title</a>)
For this example, the song is Mr. Brightside by The Killers from the album Hot Fuss being scrobbled by the user Verringer - all of these can be used to alter your output to your liking.
Hot Fuss (Deluxe Version
The Killers - Mr. Brightside