Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The Linux AppImage did not have a properly formatted desktop entry.
The Mac version was essentially inoperable on machines that didn't have a bunch of homebrew packages installed.
Mac version is a .app bundle inside zip file.
Changelog (from 1.0.0 beta 2):
- The size of color map axis rects can be set by the user.
- Issues with color map windows on Mac OS X resolved.
- AppImage for Linux deployment should make installation easier.
Vespucci 1.0.0 Beta.
For more information, visit VespucciProject.org
Documentation available at VespucciProject.org/Vespucci-docs. Will be updated before the 1.0.0 release version.
Changes from Beta 1:
- EMF export now works (works best on Windows, but produces decent output on Linux/Mac as well)
- Some GUI bugs fixed (see Issues page for all fixed bugs).
- Some small visual changes
Some promised features still don't work or are buggy.
This is likely feature complete for 1.0.0 and promised features will come with 1.1.0
Occasional bugs may arise. Please report them using the issue tab.
Windows users will need to install the Visual C++ 2015 Runtime from Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145.
The Linux version comes with most required libraries installed (run ./vespucci.sh to set the environment properly). You will need to install Qt 5 from your distribution's repository.
Mac users can run the .app from anywhere.