Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Feature: PinWin is now a singleton - cannot start more than one.
- Feature: Instantly pin a window under the cursor via CTRL+F12 (without opening capture overlay).
- Feature: Key combinations are now configurable, saved to file system as settings.json in the application folder.
- Fix: Screen capture overlay appearing underneath already pinned windows.
A really annoying bug was fixed! PinWin now works on multi-monitor setups when 2nd or 3rd are set as primary.
- Bug fixes.
- High DPI support.
- New application icon.
- New installer (more options).
- Fix app compatibility - Tera Term, Command Prompt.
- Fix window capture overlay setting itself on top of other windows.
After testing of the initial release several minor and major issues were discovered - all fixed here.
Sep 10th, 2017 - added installer (installs into program files and startup).