Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix up server crash on startup
- Added a new block, the printer
- Circuits can be printed from the CAD when a printer is placed next to it
- Blueprints render like maps and they can be placed inside of item frames
- Added a config option to customize wire colors
- Added en_GB locale (For people who can't cope without a 'u' in their color)
- Added a new mode to circuits, disabled
- Fixed a crash when using FMP sockets
- Changed the CAD's comments to make a line break on (was + before)
- Fixed outdated P:R API
- Fixed some other bugs I can't remember
- Fix the Russian translation files after they got encoding mangled.
The warning from the last build still applies if you update from anything BUT the last build!
- Fix certain items not being craftable
- Fix crashes related to packaging CC's API
- Fix some connectivity issues of gates
- Fix some stuff in the CAD GUI, don't remember what, but I'm sure that it was needed
- The soldering iron is no longer needed in creative mode
README (Don't complain at me if you don't read me)
If you are planning to update to this build, keep in mind that your circuits will inveidably break.
Your blueprints are relatively safe, given that you haven't used the 0.9 dev builds from my Jenkins.
If you were using a 0.9 dev build from my Jenkins, you have to change the config setting
false! Make sure to enable it again after loading up the old world for the first time!
Note that some of the gates might break either ways.
Either ways, make sure to _backup your worlds_ before updating to this release!
This is almost an entire rewrite, so I'm only going to mention the most important points that affect the gameplay.
- Gates (Circuits and 7Segs) are now soldered onto Sockets
- Added a new item "Soldering Iron" to solder gates onto Sockets
- Added various tooltips
- Changes to the CAD
- The CAD now fills the entire screen, makes editing more convenient on bigger resolutions
- Added comments, those allow you to document your blueprints
- Added a setting to pause and step the simulation
- Added a selection mode; Allows copy, cut, paste and fill actions
- Enhanced zoom and drag for a more fluid UI
- General changes to the appearance
- Disabled NEI overlay
- Changes to gates
- Added a new gate, the Tunnel, which allows to connect to arbitrary points on the circuit with a wire on the backside
- Fixed wire loops, gates powering themselves and various inconsistencies
- Circuits should now interact better with the outside world
- Two new languages: Russian and Portuguese
- Localized config, and support for the Forge config GUI
- Various bug-fixes
- Introduced an API, in early stages, have a look at https://github.com/Victorious3/Integrated-Circuits/tree/master/src/main/java/moe/nightfall/vic/integratedcircuits/api
- Said API should allow to make ICs compatible with any form of transmission system without having to modify my classes
- Fix the server crashing on startup due to code pretending to be client side
- Fix NEI crashing when trying to localize on the server side
- Fix crash in the absence of Project:RED
- Fix crash when blowing up assemblers
- Fix crash when rendering gates before they load
- Fix spamming the disk drive causing an NPE
- Performance improvement for the assembler render
- Added additional tooltip to blueprint disks
- Added support for "the shaders mod"
- Added version tracker
- Critical Fix involving the absence of Bluepower
- Added experimental support for bluepower
This version contains a critical fix, go get it now!
- Fix circuits with "NO_NAME" having... no name at all.
- Fix gates not saving their state properly, leftover from the FMP separation move