Backend code for Tulalens.
Easy way -- use Vagrant
- Download vagrant here: http://www.vagrantup.com/downloads
- Download virtualbox here: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
- Make a folder called tulalens
- Get into the tulalens folder --
- Clone this repo (
git clone https://github.com/VikParuchuri/TulaLensSurvey.git) into the tulalens folder.
- Initialize the vagrant machine --
vagrant up. This will take a while, and produce a lot of output. You'll need to wait a minute or two after the command finishes before you can access the site.
- Make surveys by making a new
.yamlfile in the
- Sync surveys with