Minecraft Forum Post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2125500
This mod will tell you all the nearby mobs when you get the following message trying to sleep: "You may not rest now, there are monsters nearby"
Currently does this by putting the co-ordinates of the mobs in the minecraft chat (only to the player who used the bed)
There is also a config option (disabled by default) to let you search for nearby mobs at any given time. Simply press "u" (this can be changed in controls).
Future Planned Features
- A better way of showing nearby mobs
- A config option to customise distance checked for nearby mobs
All downloads are now on CurseForge
If you want to compile the latest (as it might not be in the releases)
- Clone the Repo
- Open cmd in the directory containing src, gradle, LICENSE etc.
- run gradlew setupDecompWorkspace
- run gradlew build
- Your file will be in build/libs
You are free to use it in modpacks, but it would be awesome if you could tell me about it beforehand.