Classificator for pictures matching and clustering. Fast and visual.
Uses VISjs and Socket.io to allow image classification/pairing, by hand, with multiuser.
node server.js or ./launch_server.sh
If you want to load a previously saved json file :
nodejs server.js .json
if you have nodemon or want to develop the tool :
Interaction and usage
Tested up to 5000 pictures at the same time. May still have some tricks to perform to go higher. Depends of your configuration.
- Rectangle selection : Clic + CTRL Done, rectangle would still need to be done : Done
- When double clic and moved, the node stays where it is (fixed property isk kept on dragging) : Done
- Simple and double arrows support
- Order on a grid (See Mokkadev repository)
- Selection rectangle : Done
- Increase link size : Done
- Show one or many links between pictures
Good links to get started if you're lost :