When your group first hears of or sees this enemy's notorious weapon, the party member with the most knowledge of weapons knows of it and rolls+INT. On a 7+ choose two and describe them:
- It's said to leave lasting wounds beyond cuts and bruises
- It crackles or shimmers with an elemental force
- It is a sentient weapon with a mind of its own
- It is holy (or corrupt)
- It is a long lost weapon of a famous order, guild, or family
- It was constructed using a rare and powerful material
On a 10+ the GM will tell you what tags, bonuses, and additional effects the weapon has.
On a 6- the GM will choose two, but the weapon will not easily serve a new master.