Virgil E3Kit Android
Virgil Security provides Virgil E3Kit - an open-source client-side framework that allows developers to add end-to-end encryption to their messaging applications, file sharing programs, and other digital communication products in just a few simple steps to become HIPAA and GDPR compliant and more.
- Easy to setup and integrate into new or existing projects
- Compatible with any CPaaS provider, including Nexmo, Firebase, Twilio, PubNub and etc.
- Strong secret keys storage, integration with Keychain
- Provides GDPR and HIPAA compliance
- Immune to quantum computers attacks
- Strong one-to-one and group encryption
- Files and stream end-to-end encryption
- Data signature and verification as part of the encrypt and decrypt functions
- Recoverable private encryption keys
- Access to encrypted data from multiple user devices
- Perfect forward secrecy with the Double Ratchet algorithm
- Encryption for unregistered users
- Post-quantum algorithms support: Round5 (encryption), Falcon (signature)
Navigate to Developer Documentation to install and initialize Virgil E3Kit.
- E3Kit Product Page
- E3Kit Documentation - start integrating E3Kit into your project with our detailed guides.
- E3Kit Kotlin API Reference - E3Kit API reference for the language of your choice.
- Quickstart Demo - will help you to get started with the Virgil E3Kit quickly, and to learn some common ways to build end-to-end encryption between two fictional characters Alice and Bob.
You can find the code samples for Java and Kotlin here:
You can run the samples to see how to initialize the SDK, register users and encrypt messages using E3Kit.
This library is released under the 3-clause BSD License.
Our developer support team is here to help you. Find out more information on our Help Center.
Also, get extra help from our support team on Slack.