Vertices Engine Tempaltes
The Vertices Engine is the in-house developed game engine from @VirtexEdgeDesign & @rtroe based in and built from the ground up in C#. It uses @MonoGame as it's back end allowing it to run cross platform on PC, OSX, Linux, iOS and Android.
There are recently released Nuget packages which can be found through the badge links below so that users can play around with Vertices on their own machines.
|Platform||Build Status||Nuget Package|
Crepuscular Rays(God Rays)
Depth of Field
Cascade Shadow Mapping
Extendable in-game Sandbox for Rapid Level design
Integrated Debug System, Viewer and Console
Customizable and Sinkable GUI system
- Modular design allowing for smaller and more efficient 2D and 3D applications.
- Touch screen, gamepad and traditional keyboard-mouse support.
3rd Party Library Integration
- 3D Physics through platform independent fork of BEPU Physics.
- 2D Physics provided by Farseer Physics library.
- Networking support through Lidgren Networking Library.