Marketo integration module (Preview!)
VirtoCommerce.Marketo module provides integration with https://marketo.com Marketing Service.
- Creates and updates leads when contacts are created in Virto Commerce using API
Installing the module:
- Automatically: in VC Manager go to Configuration -> Modules -> Marketo module -> Install
- Manually: download module zip package from https://github.com/VirtoCommerce/vc-module-marketo/releases. In VC Manager go to Configuration -> Modules -> Advanced -> upload module package -> Install.
- Go to Marketo module settings and configure URL, Client Id and Client Secret. To get those values, consult the following guide.
- Register new user on Virto Commerce storefront, then check marketo leads database. New lead should appear there.
Copyright (c) Virtosoftware Ltd. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Virto Commerce Open Software License (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.