Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Visit Latest Releases
- Added extinction cross section (Cext), backscattering cross section (Cback) plots in the µs panel. Added Cext and Cback checkboxes in the "Save Options".
- Added a plot to display Size Parameter (x-parameter) data in the number density panel (Mono Disperse only). The size parameter data is available in the "Display Data" window.
- Introduced a linear graph of the phase function to display parallel, perpendicular and average phase functions simultaneously.
- In previous versions, the mean square error value was not updated during FRay and bMie slider movements. Now it is continuously updated.
- In previous Unix distributions, different font sizes were observed in the input panel. This issue was fixed.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.