VM UI Framework
The idea behind VM UI Framework is simple: "Use for any app. Build for any screen."
With that goal in mind, here are some of the major features of the project:
- 100% responsive - Every single interface element will scale up or down as needed.
- Grid-based layouts - Use the flexibility of the grid to create beautiful pages.
- Vertical pacing - A baseline height is used to keep every element vertically aligned.
- Swappable Templates - Use the same markup with different templates. There are 3 interchangable templates out of the box.
- Well-documented - Extensive documentation and examples mean you won't ever have to wonder how to do something.
We're in beta
There are still some bugs to be worked out, so hold off using VM UI Framework in production for a little while longer.