Introductory and Demo Videos
You can see a live demo at visdunneright.github.io/IDMVis/public/ and watch our 30 second teaser video:
or a five minute demo video:
- Open terminal/command prompt.
- Fork and clone the github repository to your local system in a dedicated folder.
- Change to the public directory.
- At the command line, run python -m http.server with the version Python 3.
- Visit http://localhost:8000/ in your browser.
Yixuan Zhang, Kartik Chanana, and Cody Dunne, "IDMVis: Temporal Event Sequence Visualization forType 1 Diabetes Treatment Decision Support", IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (Proc. Information Visualization 2017), vol. 25, no. 1, Jan. 2019. doi: 10.1109/TVCG.2018.2865076
Northeastern University Data Visualization @ CCIS
This project is licensed under the MIT License.