- Dumps DPMT projects to Trello.
- The goal is to have a better user interface for selecting the project.
- All of this code is dirty shit that should have never been written. Sorry.
- It might not work for you. Sorry. Try debugging it.
Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/Visgean/dpmt2trello.git
Login to https://dpmt.inf.ed.ac.uk/
Copy the cookies to a new file
cookie.txtin the same repository. The content of the file should be similar to file
Get your API keys for trello - https://trello.com/app-key
Export keys to shell:
export TRELLO_API_KEY=asxasx export TRELLO_API_SECRET=asxjasxnjasnx export PROJECT_NAME=minf_project
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- the script will report any projects for which adding failed, add these manually.
the script will save all projects that it added - therefore you should run it every few days after people add new projects, you will likely need to get new cookie though.