Complete rewrite with more or less the same functionality.
- Database support is now default enabled (sqlite)
- Tests stats are now logged automatically for graphing.
- Snapshots are now archived in the database and not in the filesystem.
- VPU now utilize the PHPUnit API directly instead of parsing the JSON output from the command-line.
- VPU now consist of tree separate apps: Frontend (WEB), Backend (REST) and Console.
- You cannot migrate your existing log/database data.
- Parsing of
phpunit.xmlis not supported in this initial release of 3.x but will be added in future releases.
Final release of version 2. All new development will be for version 3.
- #122 Updated phpdoc
- #113 Add PSR2 compliance
- #112 Composer support
- #111 Add travis support
- #110 Enable scrutinizer
- #109 Switch to new maintainer
- #100 Snapshot always return success message
- #98 Add message to failed test for string comparisons that shows expected and actual Strings
- Override default phpunit execution
- Larger view on wide screen
- Added primary directory grouping to test file list
- The test_directories array in bootstrap.php gained a key for each directory. This key is used to group files and sub-directories with the given primary test directory. This keeps projects together and makes it easier to select an entire project.
- Composer instead of PEAR + VPU.php error fixes
- Changed pear_path over to composer_vendor_path and adjusted include paths + require file name
- Also adjusted VPU.php to prevent the throwing of headers already sent errors
- Use protocol relative urls when loading external resources
- Change views to use protocol relative urls for loading of external resources
- Updated to latest stable version of phpunit