Escape From Hell
© Undead Code Studios 2011
A web Flash old school 2D cinmeatic platformer adventure.
- November-December 2011
My third professional game developed in a game studio (the extint Undead Code Studios). An old school 2D platformer adventure, with fixed scenes, without scroll, with a basic mechanic of jump and run, and the special ability to buried underground in some places, for avoiding enemies or pass through some obstacles.
This game was developed using Flixel game framework and FlashDevelop as IDE.
- This game was developed in 5 weeks aprox.
- This repository only included the source code. Not include any dependency source code (Flixel, MochiAds...) or any media asset used in game.
- The folder structure and project file are prepared to used in FlashDevelop IDE.
- Portfolio page: http://portfolio.visualstudioex3.com/2011/12/05/escape-from-hell/
- Play the game from my portfolio site: http://portfolio.visualstudioex3.com/play-escape-from-hell/ (required Adobe Flash)
- FlashDevelop IDE: http://www.flashdevelop.org/
- Flixel game framework: http://flixel.org/