OJS3 Plugin for parsing JATS XML and displaying it on article detail page.
- JATS XML to HTML automatic conversion.
- JATS XML to PDF automatic conversion.
- Article's metadata now is taken directly from OJS (no need to populate JATS XML meta nodes).
- Article's reference list can be taken from JATS XML or OJS (option in the plugin settings).
- Support for figures attached to the XML through OJS dashboard.
How to use?
- Download the latest release
- Upload the plugin from the admin dashboard
Website Settings -> Plugins -> Upload a New Plugin(make sure php.ini variables
post_max_sizea set to equal or more than 16M) or unpack the archive into the
- Activate the plugin from the dashboard.
- To change image logo in resulted PDF just replace
JATSParser/logo/logo.jpgfile by yours.
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- OJS theme with Bootstrap 4. If the theme doesn't utilize this library, it must be added alongside with jQuery from the plugin main class (it is quite straightforward). JATS Parser Plugin is tested with HealthSciences, Classic, and oldGregg themes
- OJS 3.1+
- Lens Galley Plugin must be turned off