Geeknote - is a command line client for Evernote, that can be use on Linux, FreeBSD and OS X. It allows you to:
- save notes in your Evernote account;
- make search;
- edit note directly in console using any editor;
- save URL to your Evernote in formats: clean (text only), clean + pdf (pdf format).
- … ect.
It can be used by:
- really geeks who love console commands and love Evernote.
- system administrators who can use Evernote as a log database for some important messages.
- developers in their projects.
Geeknote has been written on Python, so you can use open source package anywhere you have Python, even in Windows if you like.