- Inititally the idea was to have a repository, for the
- Then it grew bigger.
- Then I read an article about Hungarian Notation and I have decided to use it.
- Then I read what Joel thought about it and it and I have decided to abandon it completely.
- Now (since 2018 or so) it is pretty much anything good that I write, that could be reused, so I do not have to reinvent the wheel every week. If I have to reuse it, I sometimes change the naming convention, avoiding the bad Hungarian notation and the
- One day (probably never), when I have time I would group them in a better way.
- Until then, I would use the search option.
- Feel free to do the same.
- Pull requests are welcomed.
Good luck, have fun from VitoshAcademy
Building a boilerplate, which is to be used by as a start point for every VBA project was long in my mind. Somewhere in 2016 I have decided to put all the useful VBA code that I am using in a single repository. That repository used to "live" here - https://github.com/VBoilerplate/Boiler.
But then it come back to the repo you are currently reading from. Keep on moving!