- I am a Lecturer in the School of Physics, Engingeering and Computer Science at the University of Hertfordshire.
- My current interests are metaheuristics, structural topology optimisation and acoustics.
- Check out my homepage at VivekTRamamoorthy.github.io.
I enjoy the interactivity that web projects allow, and hence, many of my recent projects are web-based.
Here are some highlights:
- Topology optimisation web app
- An interactive topology optimisation based on the SIMP algorithm.
- Possibly the simplest tutorial on Genetic algorithm
- Learn genetic algorithms in 5 minutes interactively.
- Damping ratio demo
- An interactive demo to get an intuition for the damping ratio in mechanical vibration using spring-mass systems.
- A wordle-like app with memes created by a group of friends from Vellore.