Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Feature Brand new documentation! To improve the ease of updating the docs the documentation has been ported to a new static site build, Jigsaw. As part of this it's also had a freshen up, there's still some things that needs tweaking but we're mostly there. The docs have also been moved out of the main repository, and are now in a BulmaJS-Docs repository. You can access the new docs by visiting bulmajs.tomerbe.co.uk. If you would still like to use the pre 0.10 docs you can do so by visiting https://vizuaalog.github.io/BulmaJS/;
- Feature #70 The automatic document parsing can be disabled using the
- Tweak #70 The
traverseDOMmethod now accepts an optional parameter specifying an HTMLElement to use as the scope when parsing the document.
- Tweak The
destroyOnCanceloptions on the alert plugin have been moved to the buttons object and renamed to
- Tweak The
closeOnCanceloptions on the alert plugin have been moved to the buttons object and renamed to
- Tweak The
onConfirmproperty on the alert object has been moved to the
confirmobject and renamed to
- Tweak The
onCancelproperty on the alert object has been moved to the
cancelobject and renamed to
- Feature #47 Implement an alert box. This extends the modal plugin and uses the card style. The type of alert box can be specified, adjusting the colours used.
- Tweak #61 Remove the assumed window assignment, if you rely on this then you'll need to ensure you add this to you applications JS.
- Tweak BREAKING The modal's
typeattribute has been renamed to
style. This value is changing the 'style' of the modal, and so this better reflects the option.
- Bug #61 Add a default export for the full BulmaJS bundle.
- Deprecated Wikiki's Accordion plugin has been Deprecated from the core and will be removed in the 1.0 release. If you are using Wikiki's Accordion extension then it's recommended to use the official JS integration for it.
- Deprecated Wikiki's Calendar plugin has been Deprecated from the core and will be removed from the 1.0 release. If you are using Wikiki's Calendar extension then it's recommended to use the official JS integration for it.
- Feature #27 Modals can now be closed by pressing the
- Feature #27 Modals can now be closed by clicking outside of an open modal.
- Feature #27 When a modal is opening the
is-clippedclass is applied to the
- Feature Added a new
findElementhelper method to the BulmaJS core. This method will allow plugins to easily normalise an arugment that needs to be either an HTMLElement or a query selector string.
- Feature #50 Allow multiple plugins to be attached to a single class.
- Feature #39 Implement a uniformed plugin interface
- Feature #40 Add the ability for the navbar to be sticky at a certain threshold. Also add the ability for the navbar to hide on scroll down and reappear on scroll up. Thanks to rdhar for the suggestion!
- Tweak #51 Thanks to apecell the file plugin now supports drag and drop.
- Bug #27
closeButtonevent is now correctly removed when destroying a modal.
- Bug #53 The tabs plugin now ensures it only grabs the ul/li element that is a direct child of the
- Bug #54 Fix an issue where plugins were sometimes attached twice.
The reason for this being a large version jump is due to the complete overhaul of the documentation. While this doesn't change the functionality of the code, I feel like this is a large enough change to the project to warrant more than a 'patch' version bump.
- #38 Adjust how plugins are initialised by using classes instead. Data attributes can still be used for customising the plugins behaviour, if supported. (closes #20)
- 43b64cd Add a new option to the tabs plugin that allows tabs to be changed when the user hovers over the tab link. On mobile this will revert back to the click/tap handler due to the lack of a hover event being called. (closes #35)
- Fixes #6 - the close button builder has been moved to each dismissable component instead of being shared through the DismissableComponent class. This is because the Message requires the button to be closed at a later state to the Notification. This will be changed at a later date as it feels dirty duplicating this.