Clone this wiki locally
Vocaluxe is an open-source singalong game inspired by SingStar™ for Playstation® and UltraStar deluxe for PC/Mac. Sing along your favorite songs or compete against your friends and enemies and get to be the top player in the high score list! There are already a zillion song files out there, and in case your favorite song is not yet available, why don't you start creating it yourself and share it with the community?
But customization doesn't stop with your personal song collection. Vocaluxe allows extensive theming and skinning, player profiles and avatars, background music customization. As you see, the sky is the limit in making it your game.
Download Vocaluxe from Sourceforge.
- HowTo: Build Vocaluxe (Windows)
- HowTo: Querying the Vocaluxe server
- HowTo: Add a new feature to the Vocaluxe server
- HowTo: Use 'PlayerCommunication' (bidirectional server communication)
- Support Forum (mostly German, English welcome): http://www.ultra-star.de
- Support and Songs Forum (French): http://ultrastar.fr.free.fr/
- Song-DataBase (USDB): http://usdb.animux.de/
- Translations: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vocaluxe/