The VoicePrivacy 🌟 Attacker 🌟 Challenge is coming soon!
We run a new VoicePrivacy Attacker Challenge that focuses on developing attack models against speaker anonymization systems. A set of different anonymization systems, participated in the VoicePrivacy 2022 Challenge, will be used for evaluation. Participants should develop their attack models in the form of automatic speaker verification systems and submit their scores on the test and development data to the organizers.
News and Updates
- 21.03.2022 Release of The VoicePrivacy 2022 Challenge Evaluation Plan.
- 14.04.2022 2nd Symposium on Security and Privacy in Speech Communication joined with 2nd VoicePrivacy Challenge is officially accepted as an INTERSPPECH 2022 satellite event.
- Extended deadline for paper submission: 25 June.
- 12.09.2022 Tutorial: https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1_zRL_f9iyDvl_5Y2Rdakg0hYAl_5Rgyq?usp=sharing
- Results of the VoicePrivacy 2022 Challenge: https://www.voiceprivacychallenge.org/results-2022/#results-2022