Clone this wiki locally
This Github wiki for the VoltDB project will focus on documentation for those looking to build, modify and understand the VoltDB source code. It is not the best place to get started for those wishing to merely use VoltDB. Here are some other resources:
- If you'd like to understand more about VoltDB from a high level: http://voltdb.com/products
- If you're looking for VoltDB user documentation: http://docs.voltdb.com
- If you're looking to download binary VoltDB: http://learn.voltdb.com/DLSoftwareDownload.html
If you're still here, hooray! Know that this Wiki will likely be continually a W.I.P. Please let us know if content is broken or out of date. Feel free to fix content if you know how it should be fixed. We love hearing from our open source users and developers.
Contributing to VoltDB
We welcome contributions to the VoltDB community edition. Before we can accept pull requests and other contributions, however, we need each contributor to sign a Contributor License Agreement (CLA). This agreement can be found here. To submit a scanned copy of the agreement, or to ask a question about contributing, please email email@example.com.
Getting In Touch
- If you're looking for community support forums: https://forum.voltdb.com/
- If you want to chat with VoltDB users and developers: http://chat.voltdb.com (Slack team)
While this is Github, A pull request should probably not be the first we hear from you. It's very unlikely we'll be able to accept. Get in touch with us and we'll see how we can work together.
Contents (Red links are TODOs)
- Getting Set Up
- Digging Into Code
- VoltDB Internals
- VoltDB Application Development