Unity Web Browser
Unity Web Browser (UWB) is a Unity package that allows displaying and interacting with the web from within Unity.
This project is capable of using any desired web engine you want, however for now we only have an engine using CEF.
- Easy Installation with UPM
- Multi-Platform Desktop Support
- API to interact with the web engine
- 100% Open-Source
- Setup VoltstroUPM
- Define the additional scopes
- Install the required packages!
- Install an engine:
- E.G.: UnityWebBrowser CEF Engine with Windows natives
For a more in-depth installation guide, check out the setup article.
For further documentation, see UWB's project site.
The project site covers information such as Engines, Platform support, advance setup, plus more.
Issues/Features Requests/Questions (Support)
With issues, please use the GitHub issue tracker.
With feature requests and questions, please use GitHub Discussions.
Before opening a new issue/discussion, make sure someone else hasn't already asked.
PLEASE DO NOT USE DISCORD FOR SUPPORT!
For learning how to setup UWB repo for development, please see the developer guide article on the project's site.
Click to expand!
[Editor] Reddit Old
(Note: New Reddit works fine as well!)
[Player] Voltstro's Website
- Voltstro - Initial work - Voltstro
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
Thank you to many different projects and people that have made this project possible.
This projects were used as inspiration/how-to for the CEF Engine.
- CEF - Underlying web engine.
- CefGlue - C# wrapper.
- CefUnitySample - CEF directly in Unity. Has crashing problems tho.
- unity_browser - (Orginally by Vitaly Chashin) CEF working in Unity using IPC, but the project is in a messy state.
- ChromiumGtk - Linux stuff with CEF