RockyPlugin is a plugin for Bukkit Minecraft that's designed to increase functionality, efficiency, and overall usability for the development community.
- MassiveMinecraft - - For supplied us the test server to be able to test Rocky!.
- GamerArg - - My game community, main server is already using Rocky!.
RockyPlugin is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 3.
Copyright (c) 2012 VolumetricPixels <http://www.volumetricpixels.com/>
Getting the Source
Compiling the Source
RockyPlugin uses Maven to handle its dependencies.
- Install Maven 2 or 3
- Checkout this repo and run:
mvn clean install
Using with Your Project
For those using Maven to manage project dependencies, simply include the following in your pom.xml:
<dependency> <groupId>com.volumetricpixels</groupId> <artifactId>rockyplugin</artifactId> <version>1.5.2-R0.2-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>
Coding and Pull Request Conventions
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- No spaces, only tabs for indentation.
- No trailing whitespaces on new lines.
- 200 column limit for readability.
- Pull requests must compile, work, and be formatted properly.
- Sign-off on ALL your commits - this indicates you agree to the terms of our license.
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to one commit and all additional commits must be squashed.
- You may have more than one commit in a pull request if the commits are separate changes, otherwise squash them.
Please follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.