Little bash program that allows to keep a list of online radio and listen to them in the terminal
- Put the script anywhere you want
- Make sure you have MPV installed
- Set the environment variable
$RADIOS_LISTto the path of your
radios.txtfile (make sure it's full path, no
How to use
Just start the script and enjoy :)
Warning : The URLs must be direct stream links. Playlist files like
*.m3u are allowed too.
Otherwise, mpv will throw an error.
- You don't have to write the complete name of the radio when playing it. It's made with a grep so you just need few letters actually :)
- Commands can be called with only the first letter. For example if you want the list, instead of typing
list, you just can type
If you want to contribute any help will be appreciated :)