Simple Abba managing plugin
This is a plugin designed to make it easier to create and manage the popular gametype AbbaCaving. This gametype consists of sending the players down a cave with Silk Touch picks. Each ore is assigned a certain number of points. The player who gathers the most points gets all the ores of all the players combined.
- Quickly create Abba Games
- Players can join these games and will get teleported there
- If a player dies they can quickly rejoin the game
- At the end of the game, all players are teleported back and their scores are counted
- In order to play you must first create a game using
/abba create [name]
- The game's spawn will be set where you run the command.
- Once the game is created, it must be opened for players to join using
/abba open [name]
- The game can be closed using
- To join a game, use
/abba join [name], this command is enabled for all players by default.
- To configure the game, use
/abba config <name> ...
- Once the players have joined, use
/abba start [name]to start the game
- To remove a game, use
/abba remove [name]
|/abba join||Joins an open abba game|
|/abba leave||leaves the current abba game|
|/abba list||Lists all current games|
|/abba info||Displays info about an abba game|
|/abba create||creates a new abba game|
|/abba remove||Removes an Abba game|
|/abba open||Opens a game so people can join|
|/abba close||Closes a game so people can't join|
|/abba config||Configures an abba game|
|AbbaCaving.basic||Allows access to basic commands such as
|AbbaCaving.admin||Allows access to admin commands|
|AbbaCaving.joinFull||Allows to join full games||OP|
|AbbaCaving.joinClosed||Allows to join closed games||OP|