Version 0.6.0 will bring breaking changes
- Object namespace is now wysihtyml (was previously wysihtml5). This change includes all classnames and event names.
- The default toolbar is separated to independent module (wysihtml.toolbar.js) and must be added separately if used.
- Full command set for backwards compatibility is not bundled and separated to wysihtml.all-commands.js module. Most commands there directly map to formatBlock or formatInline commands and are thus optional and can be replaced with these internal commands.
- Table editing features are now as a separate module
- Removed automatic forced title attributes on links and images
- Improved line breaks addition/removal when applying/removing format with formatBlock command
- Improve (and unify cross-browser) enter and backspace handling in and around lists (espacially IE)
- Fix IE list inserting problem where only one bullet is inserted on multi-line selection
- Improve block level elements merge when using backspace key
- formatBlock on last empty line of a block element now adds new block instead of changing format of the whole block
- Add double enter escapes block elements in useLineBreaks mode (optional, can be turned off setting parameter
- Fixes un-editable container delete problem in IE
- Fixes some formatBlock nesting problems (mainly with lists)
- Adds formatBlock to .remove() command
- Improves selection and line breaks adding/removing of formatBlock
- Fixes formatInline classRegExp not used to replace similar classes
- IE8 is no longer supported
- Fixes Microsoft Edge pasting plaintext problem
- Fixes Microsoft Edge BR with class null entered with enter keypress
- .getValue() and .setValue() commands parse content as default (parameter must be set false to bypass cleanup)
- .cleanUp() function now accepts optional rules parameter
- Fixes set_class not working correctly in parser rules