For the UNITE Boston 2015 talk titled Writing Shaders: YOU can do it!
Download Unity Project (5.2) with all the shaders mentioned during the talk.
A list of great resources when learning to write shaders in Unity.
- Unity Documentation - Shader Reference
- CG Programming in Unity
- The CG Tutorial by Nvidia
- Real-time Rendering
- (Video) Noob to Pro Unity Shader Writing in Unity 4 - Nice explanation of shaders and shader structure in this good video series on Shaders in Unity
- (Video) Unity Cg Shaders - Unity CG shader tutorial series by Prime31
- Vertex Shaders in Unity - Nice introduction to shaders in Unity, with diffuse and specular lighting examples
- CG Shaders with Unity
- Unity Shader System Introduction
- A trip through the Graphics Pipeline 2011 - Very nicely detailed walkthrough of the graphics pipeline, GPU architecture details, and more
- ARM Guide to Unity - Enhancing Your Mobile Games - Very nice explanation of shaders in Unity. Has detailed explanations of shader structure, vertex shader, fragment shader, shader inputs, pipeline stages etc.
- Learn OpenGL - Great site for learning OpenGL
- A Gentle Introduction to Shaders in Unity
- Awesome OpenGL - A curated list of awesome OpenGL libraries, debuggers and resources
- Graphics Resources
- Aras' blog - Aras' blog for nitty gritty details of Unity rendering