Clone this wiki locally
mcandre's vimrc, with
'git', for BusyBox / Android compatibility.
- gmarik's vimrc
- mutewinter's Vim Config of Champions
- vimified - Ultimate, kick-ass VIM configuration on top of Vundle
- ivim - Vim Distribution of Xiao-Ou Zhang Using Vundle
- fisa-vim-config - lot of python, autocompletition, fuzzy finder, class browser, debugger, ...
- moshen's vim config - relatively simple vundle config with a more robust setup script
- dd-vim DD Vim Configuration - a good starting point to make your own Vim configuration
- dotvim - Drop in vim configuration
- Sibin's vimrc - Uses the environment variable $VIM, making it more portable. The other examples (i.e. above) weren't working on the Windows machine I use.
- timss' vimconf - Extensive vimrc with easy install and -everything- in the vimrc is explained!
- Auto Installing Vundle From Your Vimrc
- yann2192's vimrc - Special config for python and go.
- Rory O’Kane’s
- nickaigi's vimrc - Beginners vimrc, heavily biased for python development
- martyn/.vim - A dvorak-based vim layout. Includes plugins for ruby, clojure, go, and others.
- mengbo/splite.vim - Splite config into lots of small files, each file only config one plugin.
- krisleech/turbo-vim - Example of latest Vundle syntax, with automatic bootstrap of Vundle for new vim installs.
- axiaoxin/vim-settings Vimrc for Pythoners
- jalcine/virmc Using a plugin layout to handle configuration for Vim.
- adilansari/dot_files/.vimrc more pythonic vim.
- Sukima's vimrc config - Example vimrc setup for use with homeshick with graceful handling for environments where Vundle is not available.
- Square's maximum-awesome - Config files for vim and tmux, lovingly tended by a small subculture of peace-loving hippies. Built for Mac OS X.
- Pivotal's vim-config
- jaywcjlove/vim-web Web development
- ragavendra/vim_tmux Config files and instructions for Ruby development using vim and tmux
- webastien-vim web/PHP, almost all the config in a plugin managed by Vundle (Mac / Linux)
If you have an interesting example, feel free to add a link to your config.