Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- iOS 12 Compatibility
- Improved ad display on iPhone X
- Improved ad handling for placements
- Bug Fixes
- StoreKit support for MRAID ads
- Extend additional Moat support for our exchange
- Stability improvements
- GDPR compliance
- License updated
- Removed the requirement to have an auto-cached placement
- Removed the requirement to initialize Vungle SDK with all placements
- Bug fixes
- Fixed crashes on iOS 7
- Fixed crashes around Flex View layout logic
- Improved Flex View and Flex Feed stability
- Resolved duplicate symbol error on zipOpen4
- Sleep code to be enforced at placement level
- Ordinal data reporting
- iOS 11 API for safeAreaLayoutGuide for iPhone X
- Ability to close Flex-View ads through API or timer
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Allow cached ad to play when other placements are downloading
- Allow cached ad to play when there is no reception
- Fixed Flex View (ad unit) scaling issue
- Removed background dim in an interactive ad unit
- Fixed a regression of clickedThrough in internal reporting. Advertiser will see accurate clicks in dashboard
- Fixed user agent format for internal reporting
- Fixed an issue with application lifecycle that can result in black screens
- Made cache improvements
- Updated MOAT framework
- Added code to prevent SDK from initializing in iOS 7
- Launched new Placements feature.
- Added Native Flex View ad unit.
- Added Moat Viewability technology.
- Added GZIP for faster network transfers.
- Migrate MRAID to WKWebView on iOS 9 and 10 to address memory leak in UIWebView.
- Disabled iOS 7 support.
- Fix for occurrence of a black screen at the end of video.
- Cache improvements.
- Migrate to WKWebView for end cards on iOS 9 and 10 to address memory leak in UIWebView.
- Set user-agent in HTTP header to platform user agent for all external requests.
- StoreKit support for MRAID ads.
- Fix wrong behavior for the willCloseAdWithViewInfo: delegate method
- Improved SDK initialization
- Minor fixes and performance improvements
- Fix user-agent field on requests
- Refresh the IDFA when app comes to foreground
- Minor fixes
- Add cache early check to initial operation chain
- Prefix 3rd party zip/unzip lib functions
- Track and use the didDownload state for legacy ads
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvement
- iOS 10 OS performance optimizations
- CloudUX functionality support
- Vungle unique id implementation to maintain publisher frequency capping
- Fix click area around CTA button
- Resume video when app comes to foreground
- Add logging when the publisher uses a wrong appId
- Fix presenting modal view controller exception
- Bitcode support!
- Initialization prevention for devices under iOS 7.0
- Multiple initialization crash fix
- This SDK supports iOS 7+ devices only
- Enabled SSL as default for all internal network requests
- Improved caching performance
- Resolved race-condition crash around fetchConfig request
- Unified adPlayable behavior across flags & events
- Fix for playAd return code inconsistency during streaming ad plays
- Fix for progress bar location on smaller screens
- Fix for AppStore failing to load on some occasions
- Fix for issues resulting in inaccessible postroll
- API changed in Vungle delegate protocol:
vungleSDKhasCachedAdAvailable changed to
- API changed in Vungle singleton:
isCachedAdAvailable deprecated in favor of
- New UI while playing video
- Bug fixes (background related bug, networking improvements)
- Fixes crash that happened on rare occasions when sending the app to the background
- Improves re-queuing of network requests. It should improve the ability to re-send requests even after they failed.
- Move saved /reportAds from cache directory to app support directory
- Option to modify incentivized alert text (title, body, close button, and continue button)
- Deprecated VunglePlayAdOptionKeyShowClose
- Deprecated VungleSDK#playAd: & VungleSDK#playAd:withOptions:
- Fixed some minor memory leaks
- Fixed orientations issues on iOS 8
- Fixed some random crashes on very limited edge cases
- Moved internal database from Documents to App Support
- Fixed crash that killed the app when sent to the background (in rare conditions)
- Fixed postroll and corrupted video bugs
- Improved support for iOS 8
- improved iOS 5 support
- fixed TPAT bugs
- added global playAd options
- added placements for each play, as well as dev-defined extra keys
- Fix a few mem leaks
- Send post params instead of query params for /sessionEnd
- miniz symbols no longer exposed
- Delegate methods are optional now
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.