Another Stupid CMS [DEPRECATED]
Look at the Wiki
The wiki will hold all informations regarding this project.
Installation and Documentation
See wiki at: http://github.com/W4RH4WK/AS-CMS/wiki/Installation
Check them out at http://github.com/W4RH4WK/AS-CMS/wiki/Screenshots
- Custom page creation with HTML or markdown
- Gallery with automatic thumbnail creation (organized with tags)
- Multiple Navigation bars (manageable through admin area)
- Admin user management with simple permissions
- Installer so you can add components after the original setup
- Link alias (permanent shortcuts)
- RSS feeds
- David Riedl for creating the awesome logo
This project uses
Copyright (C) 2012 Alex W4RH4WK Hirsch Stuff inside the lib folder might be released under a different license This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.