Planning Poker Sample
Sample planning poker application using WebSockets. Allows real-time chat and planning poker-style voting. Also includes multiple rooms and a synchronized iframe so that everyone in the room can be looking at the same webpages at the same time.
Running in Eclipse
- Download and install Eclipse with the WebSphere Developer Tools.
- Create a new Liberty Profile Server. See step 3 for details.
- Clone this repository.
- Import the sample into Eclipse using File -> Import -> Maven -> Existing Maven Projects option.
- Create a new Liberty profile server. Make sure the server has the websocket-1.0 feature enabled.
- Deploy the sample into Liberty server. Right click on the planningpoker sample and select Run As -> Run on Server option. Find and select the Liberty profile server and press Finish.
- Go to: http://localhost/PlanningPoker
The sample can be build using Apache Maven.
$ mvn install
Deploying to Bluemix
Click the button below to deploy your own copy of this application to Bluemix. Once the application is deployed, visit http://<yourAppName>.mybluemix.net/PlanningPoker to access the application.
© Copyright IBM Corporation 2014.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.