This sample demonstrates using the WASdev/lib.rtcomm.clientjs and WASdev/lib.angular-rtcomm projects to add real-time communications to a Healthcare website. The sample supports 3 roles:
- Patient -- A customer/consumer of the healthcare service using the web site to determine something about their healthcare
- Healthcare Agent -- A support agent providing assistance using the website via chat and video.
- Healthcare Doctor -- A Doctor who is available to provide immediate assistance through chat and video.
A live demo of this app is located here: http://rtcomm-healthcare.wasdev.developer.ibm.com/
- A Liberty Profile server that runs with the
- Chrome or Firefox web browsers that support WebRTC.
- Eclipse with the latest beta of the WDT Tools installed.
- bower package manager
Building and Running The Sample
There are two options for building and running the sample: