WEC-Sim website for more information.Visit the
- Docs: WEC-Sim documentation. Refer to these instructions to compile the WEC-Sim Website.
- Examples: WEC-Sim model examples
- Source: WEC-Sim source code
- Tests: WEC-Sim tests for MATLAB Continuous Integration
- Tutorials: WEC-Sim Tutorials
Refer to the WEC-Sim Applications repository for more applications of the WEC-Sim code.
Source Code Management
A stable version of WEC-Sim is maintained on the master branch of WEC-Sim, and stable releases of WEC-Sim are tagged on GitHub. WEC-Sim development is performed on the dev branch using a forking workflow. New WEC-Sim features are developed on forks of the WEC-Sim repository, and pull-requests are submitted to merge new features from a development fork into the main WEC-Sim repository. When submitting a pull-request for a new WEC-Sim feature, pull-requests should be submitted to the dev branch. The only exception to this workflow is for bug fixes, pull-request for bug fixes should be should submitted to the master branch.